The following options are available to re-accommodate agents’ affected customers on BA Comair:
- Rebook an alternative flight on the same day for customers. If a suitable flight is not available on the same day, the agent may book a flight within 24 hours (the day before or the day after) in the same fare class. If the same fare class is not available, the agent may rebook the lowest available fare, involuntary re-issue the ticket with no ADC (additional collection) and endorse the booking accordingly.
- Refund the ticket if the sector is UN and there is no alternative or available flight.
- These options only apply to schedule changes (TK) and flight cancellations (UN) sectors.
- Agents who have involuntary re-issued a ticket with no TK or UN sector in the history of the booking, will be issued with an ADM.
- The booking has to be endorsed with an OSI remark e.g. ‘Invol Reissue due BA1234/01MAR Schedule Change’.
- Only the affected sector is to be involuntary re-issued and NOT the entire journey.
- No re-routing permitted.