15 August 2013
SATOA, in conjunction with sponsors, One & Only and Cox & Kings, are delighted to announce their annual SATOA Travel Awards.
THE EVENT: Where: Bbar - 43 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0PP When: 19 September 2013 from 19:00 How much: £35 per person (take advantage of the early bird special valid until 23 August 2013 - only £30 per person)
The evening will be a great opportunity to network with industry colleagues and friends, all of whom promote travel to Africa and the Indian Ocean.
To book your ticket(s), please go to www.satoa.com and click on events and then register yourself (individual) or you and your colleagues (Group).
THE AWARDS: Six awards will be presented during the evening rewarding companies and/or individuals for the quality of their products and/or their valuable input in the destinations promoted by SATOA (Africa and the Indian Ocean). SATOA would therefore also like to invite you to vote for your favourite nominated companies / individual by visiting www.satoa.com and clicking on ‘Click here to vote’ on the right hand side. Please vote for as many companies / individuals as you want in the below categories:
• Best UK / Ireland Tour Operator
• Best UK / Ireland Travel Agent
• Best Hotel 20 Rooms or Less
• Best Hotel 20 Rooms or More
• Best Safari Experience
• Responsible Tourism Award
You may vote for as many nominees as you wish, however the online voting system will only allow each company (you and your colleagues) to vote for any of the nominees ONCE.
SATOA welcomes everyone in the travel trade to both vote and to attend this great event.
- ends -
Notes to editors:
• SATOA is a leading professional non-profit travel and tourism association formed in 1982. Managed by a committee in the UK on behalf of its 67 members, SATOA promotes travel to Africa and the Indian Ocean while providing its members with a platform from which to promote their products, network and create new business opportunities. www.satoa.com
• SATOA participates in and runs a number of travel trade promotions across the UK throughout every year.