South African Tourism is in the process of developing a tourism recovery plan for the sector and has organised a series of webinars to enable the organisation to engage the tourism industry on proposing solutions and scenarios as part of the plan.
There will be three sessions, each lasting 90 minutes. The planned webinar sessions are as follows:
• 1st session: Thursday, April 9 at 12h00
• 2nd session: Tuesday, April 14 at 12h00
• 3rd session: Thursday, April 16 at 12h00 (All times are South African time).
Each webinar session will host a panel of four industry leaders across the spectrum of the tourism sector covering various aspects. The sessions will be moderated by CEO of SA Tourism, Sisa Ntshona.
The first session will take place today from 12h00 to 13h30. To register for the first session, click this link: https://bit.ly/satourism1
The following industry leaders will be the panellists:
• CEO of Classic Portfolios, Suzanne Bayly-Coupe
• CEO of African Travel and Tourism Association (UK), Chris Mears
• COO of Sun International, Graham Wood
• CEO of FlySafair, Elmar Conradie
The panellists for the second and third sessions will be announced in due course. Viewers are welcome to participate and engage by suggesting solutions and posing questions live during the session. These will be visible to all participants, including the panel, for engagement.