Our highly experienced Field Guides will take you on twice daily drives through the Olare Motorogi Conservancy in your own private vehicle. On a typical game drive you are likely to spot wildebeest, elephants, zebra, lions, leopards, and that’s just for starters. The game experience continues back at the camp as it is set just above one of the area's few year-round flowing rivers, ensuring great game viewing from the dining tent and your luxury tent.
When is the offer available?This offer is available for new bookings for stays from 18th April – 31st May 2019.
Your experience include...
- Daily game drives and game drives at night in 13,500 hectares enjoyed in your own private vehicle!
- All meals and drinks (including alcoholic beverages)
- Conservancy fees and unlimited access to the exclusive Olare Motorogi Conservancy
- Transfer from Olare Orok airstrip
- Visits to the local markets
- Complimentary wireless internet available throughout the camp
- All taxes and local levies
Available on request...
- Transfers from the international to the domestic airport (Wilson Airport)
- Internal flight connections
- Spa treatments
- Cultural day trips to learn more about the Maasai
Ever wondered what Mahali Mzuri is like during April and May? Read our blog to find out what spring is a great time to visit Kenya.