Entebbe is a small, quiet town located on the shores of Lake Victoria and is easy to explore on foot, boda bodas (local motorbike) or taxis. Soak up the local markets filled with clothes and crafts, shop for souvenirs in curio shops, explore the Botanical Gardens or take a cruise on Lake Victoria. Other day trips in the area include:
Hotel No. 5 is a stylish boutique hotel nestled in the leafy suburbs of Entebbe, Uganda. Ideally located 10 minutes from Entebbe International Airport, Hotel No. 5 may be located in Uganda’s second largest city, but the peaceful hotel grounds will provide an escape from the buzz and activity of Entebbe.
Make yourself at home – unwind beside the swimming pool, pamper yourself with a spa treatment, or work up a sweat in the hotel gym. For one of the most flavoursome dining experiences in Entebbe, carefully planned menus are paired to an international wine list, and served with pride.
At a glance:
- Located 10 minutes from Entebbe International Airport
- Ten luxury rooms (5 twin and 5 double)
- ·Five double story self-catering apartments
- All rooms are air conditioned with an en-suite bathroom, WiFi, flat screen TVs with DSTV, valuables safe, tea and coffee making facilities, and mosquito nets
- Each double storey luxury apartment is well appointed as above, featuring an upstairs bedroom and a living room with an open plan kitchen on the lower level
- Restaurant serving outstanding food, and a versatile menu paired with an international wine list
- Swimming pool
Ngamba Island Chimp Sanctuary
Mabamba Swamp Cruise: a must-do tour for avid bird watchers
Wild Frontiers is looking forward to welcoming guests from far and wide to Hotel No. 5. You will receive a warm welcome, our signature hospitality, coupled with a great stay. For more information you can contact reservations@