The area is renowned for its crystal clear spillways that spread out from the main Okavango River.
The newly refurbished and re-styled beautiful lodge is able to offer outstanding birding (including the rare Pel's Fishing Owl), delightful boat cruising with close up (and sometimes overhead) views of crocodiles, cultural insights as the local community fish and collect reeds, as well as day trips to the mystic Tsodilo Hills and its ancient rock art.
The lodge also offers exceptional fishing – including the infamous Tiger Fish – as the waters make it suitable for absolute beginners, all the way to real enthusiasts.
Stay for 4 nights and receive free charter flights to/from Maun (worth $550 return).
Terms and conditions:
• 4 nights booked on standard daily non-group rates (inclusive of vat, bed levy, accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, laundry, transfers to/from Nxamaseri airstrip, standard activities)
• Minimum 2 pax
• Applicable to high and low season
• Includes return local flight transfers between Nxamaseri Lodge and Maun with Mack Air
• Includes an (optional) Tsodilo Hills day trip.
• Excludes alcoholic drinks, curios, gratuities and any other items of a personal nature and special excursions (other than the Tsodilo Hills day trip included as above) and barbel-run fishing.